2-day intensive workshop designed for entrepreneurs with an idea for a tech-based product and founders of early-stage technology ventures.
25th and 26th January 2023 – Southampton
This programme is fully-funded (no cost to the entrepreneur) and is designed for early-stage founders at the beginning of their journey. The 2-day workshop helps the entrepreneur to develop a clearly defined understanding of the problem that is solved, a financial plan, and the size of the opportunity.
There are only 15 places available on the Bootcamp and we are always over-subscribed.
Places are offered based on the strength of the business case put forward in the application.
- A Pitch Deck
- Know how to build a basic Financial Plan
- Hear from other entrepreneurs who have gone on to raise significant investment
- Mentors who have a proven track-record as successful entrepreneurs
- Hone your pitch in front of a panel of investors and expert mentors
- Receive valuable feedback to shape your proposition from the speed mentoring session
SETsquared is ranked the World’s Top university-based Business Incubator. Since 2002, SETsquared has supported over 5,000 hi-tech start-ups to develop and raise more than £2.72bn of investment, as well as contributing nearly £9bn to the UK economy.