Innovate UK KTN – UK Phage Innovation Showcase
Co-sponsored by the Centre for Phage Research, Innovate UK, and the Food Safety Research Network, this event united multiple sectors on the topic of phage.
We showcased translational research into developing phage-based technologies that are underway in the UK and highlighting key successes.
We explored common challenges in the development and implementation of phage-based technologies and discussed how the phage community can work together to realise the full potential of this natural resource, furthering research, and growth in this area in the UK.
Who is this event for?
- Industry scientists
- Medical doctors and allied health professionals
- Supporting organisations
- Learn about the University of Leicester’s Centre for Phage Research
- Hear from leading phage researchers and innovators from academia, medicine and industry
- Learn about advances being made across different sectors within the phage space in the UK
- Establish new connections and learn about opportunities to resource projects and potential partnerships
- Understand the challenges that face the development of phage-based technologies and the potential solutions across different sectors
- Join the UK’s phage innovation community
Watch the official launch of the University of Leicester’s Centre for Phage Research and showcase of the knowledge and experience in phage research and development in the UK across multiple sectors.
Learn more here.